News Photo of the Day
Updated Mar 07, 11:24 AM
Gen. Jeffrey A. Sinclair a domineering man who coerced the victim into a three-year affair.
Defense lawyers portray Sinclair as the victim of an overzealous military under intense political pressure to make an example of him.
They said in opening statements that the captain's journal entries never referenced fear, other than worrying that Sinclair loved his wife and would never leave her.
- Ex-Christie aide fights order to give up records
- After ruling, Massachusetts bans 'upskirt' photos
- Venezuelan middle class seeks refuge in Miami
- Police: Ohio man walked into school, groped girl
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills traffic crash
- Illinois commended for local renewable energy buys
- Court approves 2nd lawyer to help Bulger's appeal
- APNewsBreak: FBI investigates prison company CCA
- Ex-partner of Fla. Ponzi schemer charged
- FBI: No danger on plane searched in Kansas City
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
Information provided by YellowBrix, Inc.
Wind: 4 MPH N
|Information provided by YellowBrix, Inc.|