News Photo of the Day
Updated Mar 07, 04:26 PM
FORT BRAGG, N.C. - An Army captain who says she was sexually assaulted by a general sobbed Friday as she testified that they had a three-year affair and that he threatened to kill her and her family - and "do it in a way no one would ever know" - if she ever told anyone.
The testimony came on the opening day of the trial of Brig.
Gen. Jeffrey A. Sinclair, believed to be the highest-ranking U.S. military officer ever court-martialed on sexual assault charges.
- Hillary Clinton urges equality for women and girls
- Gay vice principal sues Seattle Archdiocese
- Ukraine may turn to UN General Assembly
- Reputed Guzman deputy will go to trial in Chicago
- 4 couples sue Indiana over same-sex marriage ban
- Ex-trader convicted of defrauding bailout program
- NJ panel: Christie aide should turn over papers
- 2 charged with enslaving Ohio woman found guilty
- Daughter of Okla. governor defends headdress photo
- Split verdict for NY man accused of kidnap attempt
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
Information provided by YellowBrix, Inc.
Wind: 4 MPH N
|Information provided by YellowBrix, Inc.|