News Photo of the Day
Updated Apr 24, 04:27 PM
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The director of the upcoming "X-Men" film is calling a lawsuit that accuses him of raping an aspiring model and actor in 1999 a shakedown. Bryan Singer wrote in a statement released Thursday that he's avoiding promotional events for his upcoming film "X-Men: Days of Future Past" to avoid distracting from the movie. His statement comes a week after he was sued by Michael Egan ...
- NRA spokesman says group's strength comes from commitment, not money
- 9/11 museum film draws heat for portrayal of Islam
- Report: F. Glenn Miller, charged with Kansas killings, was an informant ...
- Fire continues to burn at natural gas plant outside Opal, Wyo.
- University: Details of sperm mix-up still mystery
- Politicians who supported Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy denounce statement ...
- Former L.A. deputies charged with planting guns during medical marijuana ...
- Vermont passes GMO labeling bill, governor says he'll sign
- Biologists watching fish runs after deadly slide
- Planned Parenthood says Mississippi should let women decide on abortion
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
Information provided by Acquire Media
Wind: 10 MPH SSW
|Information provided by Acquire Media|