News Photo of the Day
Updated Feb 10, 04:33 AM
ATLANTA (AP) — A woman pleaded with the Georgia Supreme Court not to let the man accused of killing her mother go free because of a judge's mistake before a jury can weigh his guilt or innocence. The high court on Monday said a judge can't set a new trial for Geary Otis after having erroneously declared a mistrial in his case nearly two years ago. Otis is charged with murder in the slaying of ...
- BASE RESOURCES LIMITED - Updated substantial shareholder position
- Heineken Holding N.V. reports 2015 full year results
- New framework will create a multi-million pound opportunity in the housing sector ; As recently announced changes are starting to take their grip on...
- Two-Thirds of Business Decision Makers Expect to Suffer an Information Security Breach - at a Cost of Almost $1m to Global Businesses
- GCP STUDENT LIVING PLC - Result of Placing & Acquisition of Further Asset
- FIDELITY JAPANESE VALUES PLC - Net Asset Value(s)
- Joseph Godson Amamoo Releases New Book 'Africa'
- Yellen to face Congress amid uncertainty on Fed rate policy
- Appboy Expands Global Footprint To London
- Service Notice
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
Information provided by Acquire Media