News Photo of the Day
Updated Jul 06, 07:18 PM
NEW YORK (AP) â€” One of the last of the classic Hollywood showmen, Jerry Weintraub built his show business empire on a Rolodex and chutzpah. The Brooklyn-born son of a Bronx jeweler, Weintraub rose from the mailroom of a talent agency to become a top concert promoter before shifting into a decades-long career as a top Hollywood producer. Along the way, Weintraub worked with the most famous of ...
- Coke: Preludes and Variations review ? fevered chromaticism
- Swedish Movie Stars in Gambia Film Production
- New Board Appointment at DEQ
- Women's World Cup numbers paint rosy picture, from TV audience to goal-scoring
- Urgent Question on concessionary TV licences: 6 July 2015
- Tom Six: ?In 100 years people will still be talking about my human centipede films?
- Glo Signs Up 28 Artistes As Brand Ambassadors
- Clinton to sit with CNN for first national interview
- PMAN Signs Mega Deal With Corporate Nigeria
- ?Gimme a Hell Yeah?: 2K Announces Stone Cold Steve Austin® as WWE® 2K16 Cover Superstar
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
Information provided by Acquire Media