News Photo of the Day
Updated Feb 11, 04:47 PM
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A blowout at a natural gas well that leaked uncontrollably for 16 weeks and drove thousands of residents from their Los Angeles homes was plugged Thursday, a utility said. While the well still needs to be permanently sealed with cement and inspected by state regulators, the announcement by Southern California Gas Co. marked the first time the massive leak has been under ...
- Senate Asks Information Ministry to Budget for North-East Operations
- Flesh and Blood by Simon Cheshire ? review
- TELUS Reports Results for Fourth Quarter 2015 and Announces 2016 Financial Targets
- McDonald's and Focus Features to Bring Jesse Owens Biopic, RACE, Screenings to Five Metro Cities across the U.S.
- Writers Theatre to 'Flick,' what an amazing week
- 'How to Be Single' review: Rebel Wilson, Dakota Johnson play the dating game
- Trace Evidence by Kathy Reichs and Brendan Reichs ? review
- EMP Museum's battle of the bands ready to kick off
- Serato Introduces Its First Ever Consumer Product, Pyro
- Free Golf for Everyone at the 2016 Chicago Golf Show
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
Information provided by Acquire Media