News Photo of the Day
Updated Mar 10, 07:12 PM
FORT BRAGG, N.C. - The sexual assault case against an Army general was thrown into jeopardy Monday when the judge said the military may have improperly pressed ahead with a trial to send a message about its determination to curb rape and other widespread misconduct.
Judge Col. James Pohl refused to dismiss the charges against Brig.
Gen. Jeffrey A. Sinclair but offered the defense another chance to plea-bargain the case with a set of military officials not previously involved with the matter.
- Mark your calendar
- Local arts & entertainment
- Des Plaines concert band to present 'Mancini Spectacular'
- Four stars: superior. Three stars: good. Two stars: average. One star: poor. D (
- TV ratings: 'Cosmos' draws 8.5 million viewers from 10 networks
- Mark Wahlberg, entourage in tow, to get MTV's 'Generation' award
- Singer Steve Tyrell is 'Coming Home'
- Austin American-Statesman Deborah Sengupta Stith column
- SXSW Interactive Sunday: Google Glass, wearables, Mindy Kaling and more
- 'From Dusk Till Dawn' review: Inclusive, but script lacks bite
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
Information provided by YellowBrix, Inc.
Wind: 4 MPH S
|Information provided by YellowBrix, Inc.|