News Photo of the Day
Updated Mar 29, 02:03 PM
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A light rail train slammed into a car at a crossing in front of the University of Southern California, seriously injuring the driver and the train's operator. Nineteen passengers on the train suffered lesser injuries. The Metro Expo Line train was heading east toward downtown shortly before 11 a.m. Saturday when authorities said it appeared the car's 21-year-old driver ...
- Nicki Minaj review ? glorious rise of the rap pulveriser
- Rock Stars Stole My Life by Mark Ellen review ? misty-eyed, touchingly nerdy memoir
- Card counters and casinos battle to tilt the odds
- Michelle Obama declares 'Black Girls Rock!'
- Mega mall in northwest Miami-Dade offers promise of jobs, fears of congestion
- DreamWorks' 'Home' bests 'Get Hard' at box office with $54M
- Introducing TranSports for Final Cut Pro X Users from Pixel Film Studios
- The alternative Poland on show in Wroclaw
- Carol Morley: ?Maxine Peake is my muse?
- Gene Saks, a Tony Award-winning director who focused on Neil Simon plays, dies at 93
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
Information provided by Acquire Media
Wind: 11 MPH S
|Information provided by Acquire Media|