News Photo of the Day
Updated Aug 01, 03:04 AM
DALLAS (AP) — The Texas trooper who arrested Sandra Bland after a confrontation that began with a traffic stop was once cautioned about "unprofessional conduct" in a 2014 incident while he was still a probationary trooper, according to his personnel file. Bland, a 28-year-old Chicago-area woman, was found dead in her Waller County jail cell in Hempstead, about 200 miles south of Dallas, on ...
- Trooper in Sandra Bland arrest once warned for conduct
- Dems still weighing Iran deal, but happy with Obama outreach
- Several wildfires blacken dry California's golden hills
- Abortion supporters get help from courts in video fight
- Sailing governing body will start testing for viruses in Rio
- Christie, others turn to McCain's town hall playbook in 2016
- Firefighter killed battling blaze in California forest
- Suspected Flight 370 wing flap being taken to French site
- Iraqi Kurds ask Kurdish Workers Party to 'withdraw'
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle old dispute
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
Information provided by Acquire Media