News Photo of the Day
Updated Oct 04, 10:58 AM
BOSTON (AP) — One day in the fall of 2013, Colleen Ritzer asked one of her 9th-grade algebra students to stay after school. Hours later, the body of the popular, 24-year-old teacher was found in nearby woods, partly covered by leaves. She had been raped and her throat had been slit with a box cutter. Near her body was a note reading, "I hate you all." Philip Chism, then 14, was charged in her ...
- Activists say Russian strikes in central Syria kill 3
- Survivor: Oregon gunman spared 'lucky one' to give message
- Gusty wind may add to weather risks on soggy East Coast
- Utah congressman announces uphill run for House speaker
- Gay former student of Pope Francis' speaks out
- Mainstream Portuguese moderates expected to prevail in vote
- Turkey says Russian airstrikes in Syria 'unacceptable'
- Cameron: Britain will get more drones to fight extremists
- Tip of the iceberg: No end in sight to migrant wave
- Not much solved on Sort 'em Out Saturday
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
Information provided by Acquire Media