News Photo of the Day
Updated Feb 08, 06:04 PM
TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) — A terse letter from Andrew Clyde's credit card-processing company explained it was discontinuing his corporate account because his Georgia firearms business "no longer met our underwriting guidelines." In a panic, Clyde called three other companies, which denied him, too. After hearing from Clyde and others in the gun business who reported similar treatment, the industry's ...
- Medigus to Begin Clinical Study in China for CFDA Regulatory Clearance
- Epizyme Announces Tazemetostat Granted Orphan Drug Designation for Malignant Rhabdoid Tumors by U.S. FDA
- Scientists discover a unique mechanism for a high-risk leukemia
- 'Cigarettes 80 pc contributing factor in oral diseases'
- C-RAD receives first U.S. order for a proton therapy center
- North Jersey Chiropractic Rehabilitation Center Impresses With Quality of Patient Care
- Spain to host TCM hospital
- Bendigo Health Implementing InterSystems TrakCare as Electronic Medical Record and Clinical Information System
- CeloNova Enrolls First Patient in COBRA REDUCE Trial for Patients at High Risk of Bleeding
- MSPs to quiz health chiefs after hospital referrals halted
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
Information provided by Acquire Media