News Photo of the Day
Updated May 28, 02:35 AM
CENTENNIAL, Colo. (AP) — Prosecutors are methodically building a case that James Holmes knew right from wrong when he planned and carried out the deadly Colorado theater shootings, hoping to convince jurors he should be convicted and executed and not sent to a mental hospital. After a month of testimony from victims and investigators, prosecutors this week shifted to Holmes' mental state. They ...
- VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System Nurses Garner DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurses
- Direct Flow Medical Updates on Results from Post-Market Study of the Direct Flow Medical Aortic Heart Valve System
- OSE Pharma and Simbec-Orion to participate in the 51st annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, May 29th to June 2nd 2015, Chicago
- Acceleron to Update on Luspatercept Clinical Trials at the 20th Congress of the European Hematology Association
- Lumicell Gets FDA OK to Launch Feasibility Study
- Research offers insight into canine influenza
- Acquisition of hospital medical equipment (surgical instruments conventional dentistry) for the Maternity Hospital Jos Martiniano de Alencar,...
- acquisition INPUTS laboratorial to meet the hospitals needs ANA NERY, an integral unit of the Hospital Complex and Health/UFBa. General Information:...
- Oncology Institute at European Medical Center in Moscow Opens PET Diagnostics and High-accuracy Radiotherapy Departments
- St. Jude Medical Updates Results from ILUMIEN I Trial, ILUMIEN II Study
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
Information provided by Acquire Media
Wind: 0 MPH CLM
|Information provided by Acquire Media|