News Photo of the Day
Updated Sep 04, 07:09 AM
COLUMBUS, Ky. (AP) — Clean up crews planned to go into the Mississippi River on Friday in Kentucky after a collision between two tow boats caused an oil spill that prompted the closure of that part of the river. The collision Wednesday evening near Columbus, Kentucky, damaged at least one barge carrying clarified slurry oil. The cargo tank ruptured, causing thousands of gallons of oil to spill ...
- IOC sets up $2 million fund to assist refugees
- Work to do for Michigan at quarterback, Utah feeling better
- Harbaugh's anticipated debut ends in a loss for Michigan
- No. 22 Wildcats' 42-32 win over UTSA comes with a cost
- LEADING OFF: Stanton could return, Martinez well rested
- Boykin, No. 2 TCU outlast Minnesota 23-17
- All 3 victims at Sacramento college shooting were students
- NYPD: Teacher arrested for allegedly flying drone at US Open
- No. 1 up for grabs at 2nd playoff event in Boston
- Week 1: How will quarterback competitions conclude?
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
Information provided by Acquire Media