News Photo of the Day
Updated Feb 11, 04:15 AM
CLEVELAND (AP) — The city of Cleveland is asking Tamir Rice's estate to pay $500 for ambulance and medical services he received after being shot by a police officer. The city requested the money as the 12-year-old boy's "last dying expense" in a creditor's claim filed Wednesday in Cuyahoga (ky-uh-HOH'-guh) County Probate Court. The claim states the money is overdue. A Rice family attorney ...
- Identity at the centre of GRC cyber security programme
- Combine Solicitation - 2D & 3D Software Suite
- Modification to a Previous Presolicitation Notice - A-- NASA-GSFC-POD-DEWAR
- High risk of catching a computer virus or infection in Malta
- Serial, Adnan Syed and the revival of the obsessive world of online supporters
- Dell advances endpoint security in PCs
- Combine Solicitation - Purchase of Nine (9) Stainless Steal Wide Flange
- Young adults swipe right on Tinder, but is it just a game?
- Lawmakers say UK's draft online spying law needs changes
- Buy online, chill out, pay later
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
Information provided by Acquire Media